Journey Communities is a network of people from all walks of life who have found knowing Jesus to lead us to a fuller, richer life. We’ve found that church gets exciting when we understand what Jesus’ intent is. He means for His followers to bring light, hope and prosperity to the places where we live. We would love for you to journey with us to discover how this can be true.
This is what the journey might look like for you…
- Come along and meet some of us:
*Join us for Gathering on Saturdays from 5:30-6:30 at Langford Village Primary School Hall. (Bring a friend with you, if you’d like.)
*Hang out at FLTRCoffee from time to time and get to know some of the Journey folk (Not everyone there is a “Journey” person, you’ll have to suss that out!)
- Explore the Christian faith for yourself in a DNA group. Let someone from Journey know if you are wanting to give that a go.
- Go on mission with us – learn about Jesus’ ways as you help us bring the culture of heaven (joy, peace, love, kindness, hope) to earth. We’ve got 2 communities you could journey with, lets talk about which mission suits you more.
- At some point, we hope you will decide that Jesus is worth following. If you decide that He isn’t for you, we won’t love you any less and we will keep journeying with you as much as you’d like.
- When you choose to follow Jesus, let us baptise you as an outward sign of your inward faith choice. Don’t worry…we will walk you through how that can happen (think back garden party, hot tub, friends and loved ones gathering around to support your faith decision).